Video 8 - Mindy Vega - SpankWire - Hot Latina



Despite the cheesy dialogue at the beginning of this scene, only a few lines or so, this gorgeous Latina-Mindy Vega--is simply pure perfection…Mmm…there’s a part in this video that I just watched over and over and over…where she’s getting rammed from behind but the camera view is facing her, so you see her curvy and perfectly shaped body in a sexy hot position, her bottom so round and bouncing back and forth on his cock…I’d be right in front of her, running my hand down her back, digging my nails into her skin as her tongue tried to lick my tummy and make its way down to my sex, but she’d be unable too, being pounded so well, his cock filling her, making her cum all over it again and again…and I’d understand because it’s hard to do two things at once, but she’d still make me cum, as I rubbed my clit to her expressions, her moaning, her tight bottom in that position…

SHARE if you like certain views!

♥Desire more of Mindy Vega? CLICK HERE!





You have read this article Latinas / Video with the title Video 8 - Mindy Vega - SpankWire - Hot Latina. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-8-mindy-vega-spankwire-hot-latina.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...