Gallery 73 - Gabrielle Lupin - Morazzia - Twistys



At first glance, you might be asking yourself why I chose to post a girl with this color bikini, as I seem to complain about these girls wearing such hideous colors, and even though she doesn’t have another color on to clash with this horrible shade of orange, it still clashes with her beautiful red hair…and despite the fact that her bikini DOES look a little too big for her, as if the producers of this shoot bought her the wrong size and that her bottoms sort of make me think about diapers…when Gabrielle Lupin (who now goes by Piper Fawn) finally takes the bikini off, you’ll know why I posted her! Now, you might be saying that I would have done so anyway because she’s a smokin’ redhead, but honestly, as I’ve been writing and posting this blog now for over four months, and about three months on my very first page, I’ve come to detest horrible outfits even more than I did before! They make pretty, beautiful girls just looks so drab…so that’s why I like the theme of my blog…they always take the ugly clothes off! Heehee…

SHARE if you like it when someone has an agreement with themselves out loud (or in print)! “giggles”




You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Redheads with the title Gallery 73 - Gabrielle Lupin - Morazzia - Twistys. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-73-gabrielle-lupin-morazzia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...