Gallery 36 - Anita Dark - Glam0ur - PlanetAnita



Facial wise…this girl sort of looks like me, except maybe my nose is a little sharper…but my breasts aren’t as perfect as hers…my nipples are way thicker, especially when they get hard and my skin isn’t as smooth and flawless…but this could be me! Heehee…a girl can dream, right? Besides, Anita Dark, won’t mind if I compare myself to her…it’s a compliment, at least I think so…like wanting to be that person…I mean, I don’t ever want to be anyone else, but we all think about who we’d be if we could change, at least I do sometimes…maybe I’d just take her breasts…I want to fall asleep on those, but I don’t think I’d sleep long, my panties would be too wet being that close to her…

SHARE if you like thicker nipples!

♥Desire more of Anita Dark? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 36 - Anita Dark - Glam0ur - PlanetAnita. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-36-anita-dark-glam0ur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...