Gallery 71 - LiveJasminBabes - EroticBPM - ExGirlfriends - Posing Outdoor



I don’t think I’ve ever seen smaller breasts than this girl’s…but her nipples are dark and yummy looking, and even though she wasn’t blessed with flesh on her chest…she was definitely gifted all the right amount of padding for her bottom! It’s round and perfectly shaped and would look just lovely bent over in front of me, my favorite purple friend tickling her clit from behind…I can just see her delicious bottom wiggling with pleasure as I tease her pussy with my dildo, while I spit into her asshole and finger it slowly at first, until I work up such a speed that she’s begging me to strap the dildo on and fuck her asshole with it…

SHARE if you like the cup being wonderfully half-full! Heehee…



You have read this article Gallery / Tiny Tits with the title Gallery 71 - LiveJasminBabes - EroticBPM - ExGirlfriends - Posing Outdoor. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-71-livejasminbabes-eroticbpm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...