Video 47 - Amy Reid - XNXX - XVideos - So Sweet



This scene is one of Amy Reid very soon after she had her breasts done…so she was still quite rather new to the business…how I know is because her face is still not changed because she had a little work done on her nose…I don’t know why she did, she was gorgeous before…her bottom made it that way, but girls like to have big boobs and sharp little noses I guess…I don’t really understand the boobs thing that much but that’s only probably because I’ve had my big love sacks since I was like fourteen! I was sort of lucky that way…boobs are just so easily noticed…strong attraction factor even for bottom people like me…well, Miss Reid shows us in this video why she’s become a top star in the business…and just how much she loves warm cum sprayed all over those new tits of hers!

SHARE if you like bottoms as much as I do!

♥Desire more of Amy Reid? CLICK HERE!






You have read this article Amateur / Video with the title Video 47 - Amy Reid - XNXX - XVideos - So Sweet. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-47-amy-reid-xnxx-xvideos-so-sweet.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...