Gallery 28 - Alison Star - FreeBabes - 21Sextury



Okay, do you see how she’s suckling that nipple? I can’t help but think of breastfeeding here…the way her mouth, her lips, are fully surrounding Alison Star’s nipple…Mmm…that has to feel amazing…and if she can do that to a nipple…just think what she’d do to my clit…I’m tingling just thinking about it…my thighs are quivering too…oh god…I think I’m starting to cum without even touching myself…boy, I’ve been SO horny lately…I think it’s because…oh…never mind…I’m not going to bore you with those details!

SHARE if you like to feed on big breasts!

♥Desire more of Alison Star? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Lesbians / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 28 - Alison Star - FreeBabes - 21Sextury. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-28-alison-star-freebabes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...