Gallery 39 - Amy Sue Cooper - Glam0ur - Playboy - CyberGirl



Playboy always has such beautiful perfect creatures of whom they photograph…I wonder how Amy Sue Cooper really looks? I bet she’s still stunning…those breasts are so perfect and her bottom makes me so jealous…it’s round and perky, but not overly round and big like someone’s I know ;) Someone who will remain nameless made a comment about my bottom lately that just made me think, that’s all…I like my bottom so don’t worry, I’m not upset or anything…just made me think…but don’t listen to me rant about my self-perceived imperfections…go view Miss Cooper’s totally hot perfection!

SHARE if you think Mr. Hefner had a pretty good idea when he started his magazine!



You have read this article Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 39 - Amy Sue Cooper - Glam0ur - Playboy - CyberGirl. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-39-amy-sue-cooper-glam0ur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...