Video 44 - Bree Daniels - TwilightSex - Mofos - Amateur Blonde with Big Tits Fucking Hard on the Couch



I hope I can remember all the naughty thoughts that were travelling through my head while I was watching Bree Daniels get rammed on this couch…first, she’s the girl from one of my earlier gallery posts, the big shower shoot where she’s digging her nails into her bottom…I really think I should come up with another category for girls like her…I mean, she is PERFECT, but not like most people think of perfect 10s…her breasts are fleshy and flappy, not round and firm like most perfect 10s, and she’s just the right amount of untoned (I hope that makes sense!) but besides Miss Daniels exquisite breasts, she has a gorgeous, innocent look to her, her face is beautiful, her moans are soft and sexy, and she just makes you feel all warm inside…she’s actually the type of girl that makes me sometimes wish I had a cock…just to feel what her pussy feels like from the inside…Mmmm….so maybe the category should me Girls Who Make You Wish You Had A Cock? I don’t know…but I LOVE this girl…that’s all I know!

SHARE if you like untoned perfection! “giggles”

♥Desire more of Bree Daniels? CLICK HERE!





You have read this article Lexi's Favorites / Perfect 10s / Video with the title Video 44 - Bree Daniels - TwilightSex - Mofos - Amateur Blonde with Big Tits Fucking Hard on the Couch. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-44-bree-daniels-twilightsex-mofos.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...