Gallery 116 - Yevonne Ryder -SmutModels - NaughtyFootJobs - Naughty Schoolgirl Strokes Some Cock with Her Feet



As a girl with a pretty big set of boobies, guys have always wanted to stick their rod between them and slide up and down, up and down…and I guess the oily skin or spit on skin feels like a hand job or blow job or even a pussy sometimes, but us girls don’t really get any physical pleasure from it…I mean, some like it a lot, but I’ve only done it because the guy I was with had wanted it and I like to please completely when having sex…but foot play, sucking and massages, have always been a favorite of mine (I also just love hand massages!)…and I have to say that stroking a nice hard cock with the balls of my feet has always been a turn on…once again, we don’t really feel anything from it, but it’s such a turn on, making me dripping wet, that I do love to do it every once and a while, especially when footplay turns on the guys or the girls I’m with…it’s almost as if it’s a figurative level of control…like you’re walking all over your partner…fully dominating them…and I never realized why this was such a turn on until recently since I’ve been finding bondage and domination galleries and videos…See, knowledge is power and now I know why having a girl’s big toe inside my pussy always drove me wild…I guess I do have a little submissive in me!

SHARE if you like footplay!



You have read this article Bondage/BDSM/Fetish / Gallery with the title Gallery 116 - Yevonne Ryder -SmutModels - NaughtyFootJobs - Naughty Schoolgirl Strokes Some Cock with Her Feet. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-116-yevonne-ryder-smutmodels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...