Gallery 44 - Susana Spears - Gyrls - Twistys - French Maid



I bet it would take hours to clean this beauty’s--Susana Spear’s--entire body with that feather duster…but I also bet you’d like to clean her with something else! I know if she was ever dirty, I’d offer my tongue to lick her clean…Mmm…I mean, she’d probably be all sweaty and hot after a long day of cleaning my house…what employer wouldn’t take good care of their employees? And I’m sure she’d like my plastic feather duster and just how deep it can get into those hard to reach corners that always need a good cleaning! Would she like your feather duster? If it’s long and hard, and can get the job done well…I’m sure of it!

SHARE if you like hard working girls!

♥Desire more of Susana Spears? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Uniforms/Costumes with the title Gallery 44 - Susana Spears - Gyrls - Twistys - French Maid. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-44-susana-spears-gyrls-twistys.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...