Gallery 37 - EroLuv - Cherchez La Femme or Watch for Beauty



From the title, I’d say this sexy young girl is from France, but she doesn’t seem to look French…no hair anywhere! Heehee…I know that’s an old stereotype, but at 26…nearing 27…I am old! Heehee…but seriously, her young, tight pussy is smooth and bare…and a perfect shade of pink…not to mention the rest of her tan, caramel skin…mmmm….and she appears to be tall, so I don’t think she’d like to sit on my tongue…but I’d like to sit on hers!

SHARE if you like broken stereotypes!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 37 - EroLuv - Cherchez La Femme or Watch for Beauty. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-37-eroluv-cherchez-la-femme-or.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...