Gallery 30 - EroLuv - FTVGirls - Carli - This Busty Blonde Babe is One of FTV Gems



I know girls who would kill to have a set of breasts like Carli below…they just look so perfect, don’t they? I actually know one or two guys who wouldn’t mind having those love sacks on their chests either! I like my breasts, maybe I’d like to have a little more solid of a skin tone when I’m not tan, because tanning is time consuming, but I like my boobs…I don’t know how I feel about plastic surgery…I guess I think we only live one life so if you’re brave enough…why not make yourself look the best you can? I could never do it, because I’d be SO scared something would go wrong! Something left inside me or an implant or something exploding…unless I was in some horrible accident and I needed plastic surgery for my face or body to work properly…boy, it really is random thought day!

SHARE if you like to look your best!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 30 - EroLuv - FTVGirls - Carli - This Busty Blonde Babe is One of FTV Gems. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-30-eroluv-ftvgirls-carli-this.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...