Video 48 - Tabitha Stern - XXXBunker - DeluxePRSS - Fucks and Gets Her Pussy Filled



Okay…I honestly can’t believe that I have not posted Tabitha Stern until now…she used to be one of my all-time favorites! I sort of feel bad forgetting about her, since we spent so much time together in the past…me touching myself to her awesome work and bottom…I never knew her, if that’s what you’re thinking, but I was sort of in love with her…probably a little more than I am with Little Caprice right now…I mean, just look at Miss Stern…she has everything I love in a woman…puffy nipples, round bottom…and she knows how to move it…I think she must’ve gotten out of the business too because searching for pics of her were scarce…and oh, none of the pics are from the scene that’s posted, couldn’t find any, and that’s probably because this scene is a little intimate one with her husband…still flippin’ hot…and he cums inside her and she lets the cum spill out of her delicious pussy unto the carpet…Mmmm….maybe she got out because she got married? Or it could have been because when she got older, she decided to keep those precious little titties of hers (“blushes” I said “titties”!) instead of reinventing herself with a boob job…I don’t know…but after finding this video, I miss her… “sniffle”

SHARE if you like almost forgotten loves!

♥Desire more of Tabitha Stern? CLICK HERE!







You have read this article Lexi's Favorites / Round Asses / Tiny Tits / Video with the title Video 48 - Tabitha Stern - XXXBunker - DeluxePRSS - Fucks and Gets Her Pussy Filled. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-48-tabitha-stern-xxxbunker.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...