Video 39 - Amber Peach and Caroline Pierce - SpankWire



This video is filled with “black guy kryptonite!” Well, from the movie Undercover Brother (which I love by the way!) it’s white girls’ hair, but I sort of think a big, juicy, white girl bubble butt is more the black guy’s kryptonite! Once again, plenty of other race guys love big butts, but me personally…I do seem to get a lot of comments from black guys when I’m out at a bar about my bottom…maybe it’s just because they voice what they’re thinking and other guys don’t? That’s probably it…black guys are just more outspoken for their love of a bubble butt! Well, this scene has TWO jiggly, rounded bubble butts being pleased by a long hard black cock and they also please each other… You know…you should always trust a big butt lover…they can’t lie! “giggles”…“I like big butts and I cannot lie…”

SHARE if you like cannot tell a lie!

♥Desire more of Amber Peach? CLICK HERE!

♥Desire more of Caroline Pierce? CLICK HERE!







You have read this article Lesbians / Round Asses / Threesome/Group / Video with the title Video 39 - Amber Peach and Caroline Pierce - SpankWire. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-39-amber-peach-and-caroline.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...