Video 17 - Holly Halston - XXXBunker - Bang My Step Mom



I don’t know if this young man is all there, because when this busty blonde MILF--Holly Halston--saunters into the living room with her huge breasts pushing at her tight black top, revealing her red bra and her short skirt riding up her thighs, showing the curves of her tan bottom…he doesn’t even blink! He even continues to call her “mom” despite the fact that she tells him she hates that, that she really isn’t his mom, and just because she married his lazy father, didn’t make them related….so what’s wrong with him? After she makes sure that her husband will be at work for a long time, she puts her plan in action, having waiting for the young man to turn 18 for a while, and even when she starts to rub his crotch and stick her cleavage in his face, he still acts confused, like he doesn’t know what she’s doing, but alas…it was all an act because this young stud shows “mommy” just how grown up he can be! And she loves it so much, when he cums in her face, she leaves the cum on her chin, dangling down while she’s talking to him…I’d have to lick that up…I’d be afraid of it getting wasted…I don’t think I’d want to be a seducing step mom for real, but the roleplay is hot…but I do hope I’d look something like her when I get older…well, maybe not her big hair, but the rest of her has aged perfectly!

SHARE if you like cougars in heat!

♥Desire more of Holly Halston? CLICK HERE!






You have read this article Lexi's Favorites / MILF / Storylines / Video with the title Video 17 - Holly Halston - XXXBunker - Bang My Step Mom. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-17-holly-halston-xxxbunker-bang.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...