Gallery 19 - Addison Cain - DefineBabes - RealityKings - Lusty Blonde Has a Ride on the Fat Cock Then Gets a Rich Cumshot



It must be a celebrity look-a-like phase for me because this blonde sweetie pie reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow! Her long blonde hair…long legs…round tight bottom…she looks just like her from the Great Expectationsmovie! And she has to have the cleanest, tastiest looking little asshole I’ve seen… “…fuck your asshole with my tongue? Oh, baby…I’m way ahead of you…”

SHARE if you like using your tongue to invade the “other hole”!

♥Desire more of Addison Cain? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Amateur / Gallery / Round Asses with the title Gallery 19 - Addison Cain - DefineBabes - RealityKings - Lusty Blonde Has a Ride on the Fat Cock Then Gets a Rich Cumshot. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-19-addison-cain-definebabes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...