Video 25 - Lexi Belle - Beeg - RealityKings



It’s been like a double-edged sword lately…I find an uber hot scene, but then I can’t find pics to represent that scene and then I worry that people will think I’m trying to fool them or something…but the random pics of Lexi Belle below are pretty hot and she looks pretty much the same in the scene except her hair is a little lighter and her body a little tanner…but I love this video because she gets slammed hard in both directions…one cock in her pussy from behind, while the other cock fucks her mouth like it was a pussy…no sucking there! Heehee…and then she takes three or four fingers, I couldn’t quite tell, like a champ as the guy fingers her so hard, her tiny boobies even bounce! So I hope you don’t feel like I’m trying to pull one over on you with the pics, I try to represent the posts the best I can…oh well…you’ll tell me somehow if you don’t like it!

SHARE if you like mouth fucking!

♥Desire more of Lexi Belle? CLICK HERE!





You have read this article Lexi's Favorites / Threesome/Group / Video with the title Video 25 - Lexi Belle - Beeg - RealityKings. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-25-lexi-belle-beeg-realitykings.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...