Gallery 32 - ExGirlfriendMarket - ExGirlfriend Market Presents - Bunny Girl



This sexy bunny looks like a blast from the past! Doesn’t her body look like she was a 1950s or 60s pin-up girl? Her costume is complete with a fuzzy, little white bunny tail too…HOW flippin’ adorable is she? If she is what the real Easter Bunny looks like than my house would stink because I’d have eggs hidden everywhere around the house and I’d probably forget where I put them! But if it would bring her around, I’d manage, because I’d love to nibble on her jelly beans while she took my plastic carrot in her bunnyhole…Heehee…

SHARE if you like hard jelly beans!



You have read this article Gallery / Uniforms/Costumes with the title Gallery 32 - ExGirlfriendMarket - ExGirlfriend Market Presents - Bunny Girl. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-32-exgirlfriendmarket.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...