Gallery 8 - Shira Jones - BustyNudeBabes - PlayboyBustyBabes - PlayboyGirls



If you ever want a great visual image of me at posting time, the pic below with Shira Jones drinking the coffee is pretty much it! I sit here every day, usually in something sexy but not as frilly…like just a pair of panties and a tank-top and post to my followers…getting hotter and hotter between my thighs after each post, drinking my lifesaver coffer, until I just have to explode all over myself…well, my thighs and legs! And if a few genes and chromosomes were in the right place, like to make my boobs a little bigger and slightly rounder and giving me a little more sharper features, and if I tanned and dyed my hair sun blonde like her…we could be twins! Heehee…love thyself, they say…but…WOW…I would definitely love myself if looked like Miss Jones!

SHARE if you just LOVE coffee!

♥Desire more of Shira Jones? CLICK HERE!





You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 8 - Shira Jones - BustyNudeBabes - PlayboyBustyBabes - PlayboyGirls. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-8-shira-jones-bustynudebabes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...