Naughty ZEALOT Submissions 2

MY STORY

Submitted and By ZEALOT: traza done

Lexi

    Well, here is my little story, hope you find it enjoyable. Several months ago, I was going out with a girl that was really into public fun. We were about to go out shopping one day, when she told me to not wear any underwear, as we may be having some fun. Well, this just got me real interested and I am not usually one to like shopping but today was ready to go. After a few stores, we ended up in a large Wal Mart where she needed to buy a new bra and some panties. As we were shopping, boring as that is, several women came into the dept also, and that's when my girlfriend got a wild look in her eyes. She took me by the hand and we went over one aisle where she could watch the women, and she told me to strip. Wow, I was really shocked by this with people so close and being so open. She looked at me and reached over and started undoing my pants, and down they fell, exposing my rock hard manhood. She said to take off the rest and since I was so turned on I did as I was told and in seconds she had my clothes in her hands and I was totally naked. The women were only a few feet away in a different aisle and she was taking full advantage of that. She reached over and began to slowly stroke me as she smiled and I was trying to be calm as I could be but was having much trouble. She started stroking harder and harder and at one point the other women were right on the other side of the aisle as she was doing me. I just knew they could hear me breathing hard and her hands beating me. Soon I could take no more and as I started to cum she quickly swallowed me down her throat, missing only a few drops on the floor. Wow, was I ever spent. As I reached for my clothes, she laughed at me and turned quickly and went off down the aisles. I could not believe she was leaving me there naked!! I ran after her as hidden as I could stay, and finally caught her after crossing half the store naked. I know I was seen and quickly dressed and left before we were caught. In the car she laughed like hell and said she just could not resist seeing me run naked after her....I forgave her, but made her pay again when we got home. Oh well, it was a fun shopping trip and maybe she will take me again someday, but this time...I keep the clothes!!!!!
You have read this article Naughty ZEALOT Submissions with the title Naughty ZEALOT Submissions 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/naughty-zealot-submissions-2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...