Gallery 126 - Breanne Benson - BravoErotica - ALSAngels - Remastered Scene 3



Quickly becoming a fan of Breanne Benson, I am! Heehee…I think it’s funny when my Yoda voice comes out…I dated this guy a few years back who was so in love with Star Trek or Star Wars ( I always get those two mixed up) that he frequently talked like Yoda…at first I thought it was cute and funny, but it did get old fast…”Your pussy, Lick I will…” was hot and silly and I liked it for a while…but back to Miss Benson…I love a girl who lets you see inside her true self right from the start and she does! Literally! You can almost see her ovaries with as far as she spreads her pretty pink sex for us…

SHARE if you like talking like Yoda!

♥Desire more of Breanne Benson? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 126 - Breanne Benson - BravoErotica - ALSAngels - Remastered Scene 3. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-126-breanne-benson-bravoerotica.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...