Gallery 125 - Traktor - MofosNetwork



I actually wonder if the stunning amateur blonde in this gallery knew she was being photographed while wearing the pink bottoms? She definitely knows she’s being shot while in the black lingerie, but the one pic looks like it’s through a door, as if the person taking the picture was outside…I wonder if the same person took both sets of pics? Ooo….could this be a stalker gallery? The pink pic person could have somehow snuck into her house and stole personal photos of her in the black lingerie just to add to their voyeuristic pics of her in the pink bottoms…scary, but a little hot too! And I know the bathroom pic disproves my theory, but I don’t care! I like my scenario much better! :)

SHARE if a little fear turns you on!



You have read this article Amateur / Gallery with the title Gallery 125 - Traktor - MofosNetwork . You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-125-traktor-mofosnetwork.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...