Video 83 - Hayden Winters and Malena Morgan - Jible - Penthouse



If anything sexual is ever going to happen between me and Jackie…this is scene is sort of how I envision it happening…she comes over my house in order to get ready for a night out at the bar, bringing a few different outfits to try on, not sure which one makes her body pop…we’d be at the mirror putting on our make-up just like Hayden Winters and Malena Morgan, and then I’d make a comment like,

“You know, Jackie, you have such a perfect body.”
Smirking, grapping her tummy, she’d say, “Whatever…I need to lose this.”
Coming closer, reaching out and gently brushing her tummy, “If you think you’re fat, than you must think I’m huge.”
“Oh no…your body is sexy and curvy…I just have nice skin.”
Touching her shoulders, running my palm down her arm and stopping right at her fleshy breasts, skimming the bottom of her bra, “You do have nice skin, but you have a sexy body too…so soft and kissable.”
Jackie would blush now, seeing the look of desire in my eyes, and I’d quickly snap out of my thoughts, and tell her that we only have a little bit of time to get ready so we have to hurry. We’d start changing and modeling our outfits, at times being completely naked together, helping each other out of our bras and panties, my pussy getting visibly wetter and wetter, until she notices and I just tell her, “I told you…you’re gorgeous.”
She steps closer to me and I finally see my chance, running my fingers over her cheek to her lips…

…and then you know the rest, especially if you watch the scene below!

SHARE if you like my beautiful imagination, which keeps me so sane, you can’t imagine!

♥Desire more of Hayden Winters? CLICK HERE!(Blonde)

♥Desire more of Malena Morgan? CLICK HERE!(Brunette





You have read this article Lesbians / Lexi's Favorites / Video with the title Video 83 - Hayden Winters and Malena Morgan - Jible - Penthouse. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-83-hayden-winters-and-malena.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...