Video 81 - Jada Stevens - FreeOnes - BangBros - Blonde Sitting on a Big Cock



I don’t even know how I’m typing this opening…my fingers are so slippery and now they’re starting to get a little sticky…Jada Stevens not only has a perfectly round bottom, but a curved, arched back, which makes her bubble bottom stick out and easier to see just how round it is…she can move it beautifully too…and I have already came twice watching this video…I just imagine that the cock she’s riding is my favorite purple friend, that I’m holding right on my clit, so I get each and every thrust of Miss Stevens’ bottom right down to my sweet throbbing pussy…GOD, I LOVE REVERSE COWGIRL!

SHARE if you like arched backs!

♥Desire more of Jada Stevens? CLICK HERE!





You have read this article Lexi's Favorites / Round Asses / Video with the title Video 81 - Jada Stevens - FreeOnes - BangBros - Blonde Sitting on a Big Cock. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-81-jada-stevens-freeones-bangbros.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...