Gallery 129 - Candy Blond - BravoErotica - ALSAngels - Poolside



This site cracks me up! First time I found it, all the galleries had the girls inserting vegetables into their pussies, one even used a corn on the cob! And now…this girl goes to the pool, sprays herself down with some cool water from a bottle, so the sun will eat it off her skin and make her golden brown, but she also brings…which is the funny part…her own personal set of gyno tools! You know, I guess I’ve carried my set around sometimes too…NOT! Heehee…I don’t even own any, but Candy Blond just happens to pull hers out and proceeds to insert them into her pussy, spreading it nice and wide for us…I’m not complaining about that part…I just can’t stop laughing viewing these galleries’ themes!

SHARE if you like girls who give their pussies a nice good spraying down!



You have read this article Blondes / Gallery with the title Gallery 129 - Candy Blond - BravoErotica - ALSAngels - Poolside. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-129-candy-blond-bravoerotica.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...