Video 5 - Michelle Barrett - RedTube - Sexy Bimbo Fucking the Construction Worker



I haven’t had any luck with pics the last couple of posts but the girl below--Michelle Barrett--is featured in this scene. First of all, who uses the word “bimbo” anymore? Heehee…that made me laugh…but as the video progressed, I immediately got serious and started to slide my hand down my tummy…Miss Barrett’s jeans are ripped in the back, showing us a part of her luscious bottom (what’s hotter than that?) and when she turns around, all you can focus on is her hardened nipples poking out from under that tight white shirt…Mmmm….but somehow, I think the male construction worker gets the better end of the deal…he lounges in the tractor thingy, reading a newspaper while she works her clothes off…literally! Heehee…and then when she sits down to get something out of her shoe, he stuffs something into her mouth! This girl has an amazing body…so thick and smooth…I hope you get to see it, because this just might be the last post I do from RedTube…and that bothers me…they have such good content! But I’ve had a couple complaints that their links aren’t working right so I’m going to delete them from my content list if this post doesn’t work…last chance RedTube!

SHARE if you like poking nipples!

♥Desire more of Michelle Barrett? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Uniforms/Costumes / Video with the title Video 5 - Michelle Barrett - RedTube - Sexy Bimbo Fucking the Construction Worker . You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-5-michelle-barrett-redtube-sexy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...