Gallery 53 - Christine - PinkFineArt - ALSAngels



Ooo…what a cutie curly haired amateur! But those slippers might too big for her tiny feet…she might fall down and scrape her knee when I chase her around the kitchen! Christine is one creative person though…I see a banana and either a cucumber or a zucchini…I’ve never tried inserting food before, but I’ve ate it and played with it plenty of times during sex, usually having it eaten off my body or licked from some unmentionable place!

SHARE if you like using food during sex!



You have read this article Amateur / Gallery with the title Gallery 53 - Christine - PinkFineArt - ALSAngels . You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-53-christine-pinkfineart.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...