VIdeo 58 - Kelly Divine - TubeDatBooty - Brazzers - PAWG Phat White Whooty Booty Takes Hard Dick Up Her Anal Asshole



I must have made this a Big Booty Week and didn’t realize it! Kelly Divine’s bottom is everything her name suggests…just pure divinity as she takes a cock side-saddled in her asshole…and it looks so sexy…Hmmm…I haven’t had a big cock in my tight asshole in a while…maybe that’s why I’ve been obsessed with big bottoms lately? My favorite purple friend is going to get a little surprise later when I slide it past my pussy into my asshole…Mmm…I can already feel it through my pussy as I finger myself while sliding it in and out of my dirty star…Holy Garage Door! I’m wet…

SHARE if you like going in through the back door!

♥Desire more of Kelly Divine? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Round Asses / Video with the title VIdeo 58 - Kelly Divine - TubeDatBooty - Brazzers - PAWG Phat White Whooty Booty Takes Hard Dick Up Her Anal Asshole . You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-58-kelly-divine-tubedatbooty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...