Gallery 81 - Krystal - MagicSolos - SpunkyAngels



After my thorough research, I’ve come to the conclusion that a principal’s office is merely a den of debauchery and hardcore sex! It seems like a girl can’t enter it without being turned on…or wanting to strip for the camera that she knows is hidden somewhere in the bookshelves…and as much as I loved Bri Skies eyes in the previous gallery, I love Krystal’s soft lips…I wonder if she simply got bored waiting for her punishment for giving a guy a handjob in science class or if this is her punishment? “giggle” But I know how I would punish her…I’d assault her toned tummy with kisses, licking here and there, while my finger traces her lips, lingering just outside her mouth…teasing her into climax…making her beg for release…but I wouldn’t give it to her until she unleashed those lips on my sex…my hardening nipples…Ooo…I’m a little manipulative feeling today, aren’t I? “smiles mischievously”

SHARE if you think she made the guy in science class shoot his load under the desk!



You have read this article Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery with the title Gallery 81 - Krystal - MagicSolos - SpunkyAngels. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-81-krystal-magicsolos.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...