Gallery 110 - Liz Vicious - SilentPix - LizVicious - Nude in Bath Tub



Um…this gallery is conflicting for me…however, how I feel about it is decided by whichever one of my creative scenarios for what is happening in the pics I choose to dwell on…first, I thought about the lightest, friendliest, most likely possibility for why the water in Liz Vicious’ bathtub grows redder and redder as the pics progress and that’s simply she bought a cheap top and bottom and the red dye from their linings are running into the water…next, I thought…hey, maybe I’ll see a bunch of roses floating in the water…rose petals could definitely produce the darkening red water…but not one rose or petal can be seen…so then I thought about the naughtiest, dirtiest, and most surrendering scenario I could think of…it’s her time of the month, she’s extremely horny…and she’s found a guy who is willing to indulge her during her week or so of expulsion of blood…Now, I know this might be off-putting to some, but I want to tell you that most girls are EXTREMELY horny during this time of the month, our girlie parts tender and sensitive to the slightest touch, tug, or pull and sex during this time is amazing (well, at least for me) but I haven’t come across a lot of guys willing to touch me these 5-8- days…but also, there are some girls who bloat during this time, have painful cramps, or simply don’t feel sexy, everyone is different…but if I chose to think of the last scenario while viewing this gallery, I’m instantly wet and cumming in seconds… 

SHARE if you’ve earned your…um…red wings? Is that what they call it?

♥Desire more of Liz Vicious? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Redheads with the title Gallery 110 - Liz Vicious - SilentPix - LizVicious - Nude in Bath Tub. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-110-liz-vicious-silentpix.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...