Gallery 111 - SilentPix - Babelicious - Busty Redhead Simi Shows Her Nasty Brazilian Pussy



All I can think about when I view this gallery, is Miss Simi’s pussy…what a delicious looking smooth slit…Mmm…I mean, she has a set of great breasts too…but all I want to do is slip my tongue inside it, glide it around until I’m sure that I’ve tasted every corner of it…I don’t even think I’d want to breathe, just to enhance her flavors…but I’d force myself too, because I’m sure she smells wonderful…and my head would just keep moving up and down, up and down as my tongue hoarded her mouthwatering aftertaste, relishing in the fact that my chin and upper lip were drenched with her response to my licking…

SHARE if you like how a girl’s hips squirm when you lick her just right!



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Redheads with the title Gallery 111 - SilentPix - Babelicious - Busty Redhead Simi Shows Her Nasty Brazilian Pussy . You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-111-silentpix-babelicious-busty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...