Gallery 96 - Michelle Maylene - NovoTeens - Stunners - Long Haired Asian Babe Nude



LMAO! This site must be “The Site of Confusing Photo Shoots!” I know most of you would probably build this girl a mountain if you could, just so you could hammer it down again and move it for her…but what in the world is a high-heeled Asian hottie  like Michelle Maylene doing at a construction site? Trying to cause an accident? Heehee…but you know me, I honestly don’t care…just typing the first things that come into my mind every time I view a pic or video and what wants to enter my mind right now is her tongue…or enter my HARD hat zone! Her hair is ridiculously long…probably uber tickly as it slides over your skin…and the style of her bikini bottoms is pure sex in cloth…Mmmm…and that tight pussy…those fat, fleshy lips…I’d have an easy time building her up to an orgasm with what MY tongue wants to do to that pudgy little slit…Uh-oh…we just broke the record of 69 days without an accident!

SHARE if you think we’d need a caution tape wrapped around my room while I was hammering her good!

♥Desire more of Michelle Maylene? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Asian / Gallery with the title Gallery 96 - Michelle Maylene - NovoTeens - Stunners - Long Haired Asian Babe Nude. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-96-michelle-maylene-novoteens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...