Gallery 82 - Lisa Cross - MagicSolos - SpunkyAngels



I see her across the room at a party…at first I’m a little intimidated because I know she can’t be much older than 20 and probably not into a woman six years older, but I make my way through the dancing and chattering bodies anyway, her swaying and grinding little bottom too hot not to try…not spilling a drop of my apple martini…but when I’m sure she’s looking at me, I take a sloppy sip, just sloppy enough so that a little of my drink dribbles down to my cleavage, so that I can finger it off my breast and lick my finger clean, slowly…never taking my eyes off her…letting my lips swell on the tip…until I know I’m making her wet…than my eyes gingerly survey her body, from her exposed tan shoulders down to her smooth soft tummy that she just showed me by lifting her shirt a tad…probably a nervous habit…but it lets me see her skin, her belly button…lets me see where I want my tongue to feel first…I dance up in front of her, and like the strongest magnet in the world, her body is immediately pressed against mine, moving into the rhythm of my hips, her hands gingerly at her sides…I can tell she wants to touch me, but she hesitates…either not wanting to give in too fast, or just a little nervous and inexperienced…but finally she comes even closer and whispers into my ear, “Hi…I’m Lisa.” I smile, my eyes closed, slowly opening them, letting her know with the flutter of my lashes that I’m moaning inside as my hands slide down her back, wrapping the top string from her red panties around my finger, gently pulling her closer…

SHARE if you like house parties!



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Tiny Tits with the title Gallery 82 - Lisa Cross - MagicSolos - SpunkyAngels. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-82-lisa-cross-magicsolos.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...