Gallery 108 - Andi Pink - PosePoster - Spreads Her Lips



Heehee…this girl just made me giggle while I was viewing her gallery…but not in a mean way or anything…I was just thinking about how cute and tiny she was to fit on that small as heck dresser or bureau or whatever you call that thing, that I would love to carry her around like Paris Hilton does with her little puppy in her handbag! Heehee…wouldn’t that just be so cute to see her tiny head pop out of my purse! And she would be so much more fun than a puppy! First of all, she’d be potty trained and could take care of her own grooming and feeding, but when I was ready to give her a little petting…she could pet me back! Oh, and I have to comment on her name choice--Andi Pink…BRAVO! What a great name for a cute little model like her!

SHARE if you like silly thoughts!

♥Desire more of Andi Pink? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Teen with the title Gallery 108 - Andi Pink - PosePoster - Spreads Her Lips. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-108-andi-pink-poseposter.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...