Gallery 72 - Giselle Leon - ImagePost - BabesNetwork - Satisfaction



(Bonus 1min. clip with gallery. TIP: after watching clip, the site will redirect you, but just hit the back button to get back to the gallery or to watch the video again!)

Okay…I know I don’t normally talk about the guys in my posts…but do you see that guy’s arms? They’re flippin’ long as heck! They could probably wrap around Giselle Leon like…I don’t know…four times! HOLY HORSE CRACKERS! And I bet that’s not all that’s long about him! Heehee…anyways…I would’ve expected a brute like him to make hard, rough sex to poor little Miss Leon, but he actually makes it very sweetly and passionately…you can just tell by her expression and the way his hands move from pic still to pic still…it seems to me to be a first time for the couple though, like it was something he’s been waiting for…for like weeks! Heehee…surprised I didn’t say anything about her neon green shorts?

SHARE if you still remember your first time!

♥Desire more of Giselle Leon? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Brunettes / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 72 - Giselle Leon - ImagePost - BabesNetwork - Satisfaction. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-72-giselle-leon-imagepost.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...