Love, Lust and Fetish - NSFW: Regarding Posting Your Links

Love, Lust and Fetish - NSFW: Regarding Posting Your Links: Hi All, I didn't think I'd actually get to the point of having to leave this note, but some people are just  SO fucking persiste...

The reason I'm posting this link from one of my favorite BLOGs...is simply because Lenoir is SO FLIPPIN' right! I love to share other people's work with other people, more than willing to add links and such, but spamming comments and get this one...I'm actually having people report my links now as copyrighted...maybe because I don't post their comments or something, I don't know...I just don't get it...we're all here to enjoy ourselves and share the world of sexiness...just drop me a note or Lenoir because he's more than generous about sharing links and reblogging and retweeting and reposting or whatever you want to call it as I am...just be nice about it! SO basically...BRAVO Lenoir...you've said something that I was scared to say for a while! :)
You have read this article ZEALOT Friends with the title Love, Lust and Fetish - NSFW: Regarding Posting Your Links. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/06/love-lust-and-fetish-nsfw-regarding.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...