Video 47 - Malena Morgan & Elle Alexander - SexTir - MetArt - Secret Love - The Best Lesbian Sex Ever



If everyone made love like these two gorgeous, soft, caring lovers--Malena Morgan & Elle Alexander--than I don’t think we would have had one war in this world! Their love making is a masterful lyrical example of how making sweet, sweet love would feel…sound even (because their licking and fondling is accompanied by a beautiful soundtrack)…and I can just smell a hint of flowers when I watch this scene…I know it sounds odd, but did you know that our sense of smell out of all of our five senses has the strongest connection to memory? That’s why every time you smell a certain perfume or cologne…or a camp fire…or the tantalizing breeze of a sizzling barbeque…we get transported back in time to our most comforting memories…so I bet every time one of these two (I’m thinking of Miss Alexander as I write this part) catches a scent from this romantic afternoon, they are immediately reminded of the sensations of the other’s soft touch, warm and pleasurable fingers inside their sex, their tongue inside their mouth…all over their body…Mmmm….I need to go buy me some flowers!

SHARE if you like soundtracks that transport you to another world!

♥Desire more of Malena Morgan? CLICK HERE!

♥Desire more of Elle Alexander? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Lesbians / Lexi's Favorites / Redheads / Video with the title Video 47 - Malena Morgan & Elle Alexander - SexTir - MetArt - Secret Love - The Best Lesbian Sex Ever . You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-47-malena-morgan-elle-alexander.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...