Gallery 94 - Amabella - NovoTeens - SimonScans



Besides this sexy as heck girl’s skin, cute outfit, and amazing body…she has something else that is always sexy on a girl…can you guess what I’m talking about? Well, if you said her little birthmark on her upper lip than you were 100% right! Why are birthmarks on the face so darn hot? Marilyn Monroe comes to mind right away, but there are others…I mean, a birthmark is actually a birth defect, but most people I talk to find them extremely sexy…any insight? Because I love them and I love little studs in the lips and noses too!

SHARE if you think even a hot girl’s defects are sexy!



You have read this article Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 94 - Amabella - NovoTeens - SimonScans. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-94-amabella-novoteens-simonscans.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...