Gallery 84 - Addison Rose - Morazzia - Twistys



See what I mean about adult models’ lacking a sense of fashion? Such a pretty girl Addison Rose is…but she’s wearing such drab and blah! colors! WHY? Maybe wearing colors like this is some sort of defense mechanism to ward off all the perverts and ogling gentlemen passers-by? Well, like all the galleries I post, Miss Rose loses all of her clothes and thank heavens for that! Heehee…because the tight, tan body that’s underneath those ugly shades of brown is anything but “drab” or “blah!” Her body is more like…”Mmmmmmmm” and “Oh, I know I shouldn’t, but I’ll have just one of those cookies, please!” As if we can ever eat just one cookie!

SHARE if you like chocolate chip cookies! (Hmmm…I must have sweet tooth today!)

♥Desire more of Addison Rose? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Tiny Tits with the title Gallery 84 - Addison Rose - Morazzia - Twistys. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-84-addison-rose-morazzia-twistys.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...