Gallery 38 - Zuzana - BabesAndStars



Long legs…creamy, thickie thighs…and knee high black boots…Le Femme Nikita reincarnated! I don’t know if I could ever date a girl who actually could whoop my butt…I mean, I think the girls that I’ve dated have been more masculine than me personality wise, but still very feminine looking with great girlie parts and all…but a girl who could really toss me over their shoulder and carry me wherever she wanted or beat me to a pulp without even trying? Hmmm…although…the first part does sound good…I love to be literally picked up and thrown on the bed, not hurtful rough, just enough to let me know that they can’t wait any longer to be inside me…and I’ve never had a girl do that! Heehee…

SHARE if you like tough girls!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery with the title Gallery 38 - Zuzana - BabesAndStars. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-38-zuzana-babesandstars.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...