Gallery 36 - Zuzana Pejkova - BabesAndStars



Do schoolgirls really braid their pigtails anymore? At least Zuzana Pejkova still does! It seems the girls nowadays are just lazy…even wearing pajama pants to the store and mall! Pajama pants! I mean, their bottoms look nice in them…but they’re just so…so not classy…I’d actually prefer them to wear a mini skirt and knee high boots with a backless shirt before pajama pants…at least than it would look like they put some time and effort into their outfits! Heehee…I know…I’ve been told I’m old-fashioned….until they find out I used to do adult films!

SHARE if you like BRAIDED pigtails!



You have read this article Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery with the title Gallery 36 - Zuzana Pejkova - BabesAndStars. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-36-zuzana-pejkova-babesandstars.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...