Video 2 - Faye Reagan and Diamond Foxxx - FineHub - ElegantAngel - WhoreVideos



I can’t lie to my ZEALOTS…I actually went and searched for Faye Reagan…I happened to see a pic of her in one of my other searches and I realized that I’ve never posted her in action, just in galleries, so I went and found this vid…and boy, did I hit the jackpot! Female roommates can be petty, but what if you lived with a webcam model, constantly moaning and playing with herself in her room? Well, Miss Reagan lives with Diamond Foxxx and that’s just what Miss Foxxx is…a webcam model! So one day, while she knows that Miss Foxxx is performing for her fans, she tunes in while she and her boyfriend watch…she fakes disgust and thinks that she’s such a slut, but it doesn’t take much for her boyfriend to get her heated up and on her knees to suck his cock…and then, of course, Miss Foxxx finishes her set and comes into the living room to find Miss Reagan swallowing her boyfriend’s massive rod! The boyfriend makes them kiss and make up and I’m sure you know where it goes from here!

SHARE if you like quarrelling roommates! Heehee….

♥Desire more of Faye Reagan? CLICK HERE!(Redhead)

♥Desire more of Diamond Foxxx? CLICK HERE!(Blonde)






You have read this article Lesbians / Redheads / Storylines / Threesome/Group / Video with the title Video 2 - Faye Reagan and Diamond Foxxx - FineHub - ElegantAngel - WhoreVideos. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-2-faye-reagan-and-diamond-foxxx.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...