Video 17 - Jessica Bangkok - TubeDatBooty - Mofos - Asian Booty Ass


1st Appearance for this SIREN of SURRENDER on this BLOG


First pic represents the scene and I know what you’re thinking…what’s up with that hat? Heehee…I have no idea why she’s wearing that hat either, but once you see this Asian thickie’s body, you won’t care about her hat! Jessica Bangkok is a real find…she’s Asian, so she has all the qualities that I love about Asians, but what really makes her special is that she has the booty of a black woman! Or a booty very similar to mine…big and bouncy and not able to be made smaller no matter how much running you do and so you worry about it getting bigger and bigger and maybe too big so you run and run and run…WHOA! Put on the brakes, Lexi! Heehee…sorry…but Miss Bangkok does have a great bouncy bottom and I’m sure my ZEALOTS will love her! The other pics are just so you see how hot and thick this Asian is!




Birthdate: 19 December, 1980 Saggitarus
Age: 32
United States - Oakland, California - Asian
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Height: 5.1ft--155.4 cm
Weight: 115 lbs--52 kg

Bio Info from  “Data18”   

FEATURED LINK: 

Doggy style, besides reverse cowgirl, has to be my next favorite position, but I think doggy is just a variation of reverse cowgirl…the guy or girl wearing the strap-on gets to see my thick, plump, juicy ass slide up and down their cock or dildo so it’s pretty much the same thing…except that doggy style tends to make me feel dominated, used like a toy sometimes even, and sometimes, feeling used just for pleasure is such a turn on! Also, I love seeing bottoms move so that’s why I like wearing the strap-on while I’m doing these positions…the ass is just so darn attractive!

SHARE if you like Asians with bubble bottoms!

♥Desire more of Jessica Bangkok? CLICK HERE!

Additional Content from “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 




FEATURED LINK: 

For More Info on “Doggy Style,” Follow the Links Below:




TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:




You have read this article Asian / Lexi's Favorites / Thickies / Video with the title Video 17 - Jessica Bangkok - TubeDatBooty - Mofos - Asian Booty Ass. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-17-jessica-bangkok-tubedatbooty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...