Gallery 21 - PosePoster - Lia19 - Luscious Lia Playing Billards



You all probably know about my fetish for thick, chewable nipples and boy, does Lia have some! I’d love to nibble on those pink love buttons…Mmmm….and see her squirm underneath me…but she better watch out for all those pool balls, who knows where one would go if she was going crazy on the table with her bare bottom…:) the game of pool’s name “billiards” is confusing to me…I wonder how it ever got named? Well, in that matter so is “pool”…I mean, there’s no water used! Heehee…but I have to say that Lia needs to be careful…what she does with the pool stick…she needs to watch out for splinters!

SHARE if you like girls who like to play games with balls!



You have read this article Blondes / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 21 - PosePoster - Lia19 - Luscious Lia Playing Billards. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-21-poseposter-lia19-luscious.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...