Gallery 19 - PosePoster - FTVGirls - Martina - Slips Off Her Little Black Dress



Like this girl for example…she’s still set for life because of her amazing body…but when she’s clothed, her untraditional foreign sort of face look, wouldn’t be considered drop dead gorgeous or anything…so if Leanne in the last post gave her some of her “xs” and “ys”…Martina would be real trouble! I’m sure that if I got to know this beauty, I’d probably love her personality…or I’d just put up with it to see her bottom in my face and her breasts hanging over my tummy as she licked my pussy…

SHARE if you like little black dresses!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery with the title Gallery 19 - PosePoster - FTVGirls - Martina - Slips Off Her Little Black Dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-19-poseposter-ftvgirls-martina.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...