Gallery 24 - Roxy Carter - SilentPix- Twistys - Creaming Herself


1st Appearance for this SIREN of SURRENDER on this BLOG


I have to admit that I will probably search for live content of this girl this weekend…her nipples are so inviting and her pussy looks like it tastes like heaven…Mmmm….and her bottom is so creamy and silky, even without spreading that cream all over it…Would you offer to rub in her lotion for her? Or would you offer to make her some extra special lotion, which I know a few of my ZEALOTS specialize in? Heehee…I’ve heard that 80% of all the women from the Czech Republic are flippin’ hot, and Roxy Carter definitely keeps that stereotype fresh in my mind!




Career: Centerfold
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Country: Czech Republic
Birthday: April 5, 1981
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 171 cm--5'7"
Weight: 55 kg--121 lb
Bust Size: 36C
Nicknames: Veronika Hanakova

Bio Info from  “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 

I guess I understand why guys love to cum all over girls, on their bottoms, their tummies, their breasts…because if I was a major squirter, I’d love to see my juices rubbing into that great backside…and I’d have just as much fun trying to lick those cheeks dry! I do cream myself, but I don’t create streams like I’ve seen some girls do in videos and when I was working…I know it’s hot, but what a mess that would be!

SHARE if you like cumming all over a girl’s body!

♥Desire more of Roxy Carter? CLICK HERE!

Additional Content from “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 



FEATURED LINK: 

For More Info on “Czech Republic,” Follow the Links Below:



TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:




You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / MILF with the title Gallery 24 - Roxy Carter - SilentPix- Twistys - Creaming Herself. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-24-roxy-carter-silentpix.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...