Video 10 - Monique Alexander - RedTube - Brazzers - BigTitsAtWork - Office Confession - Law and Whoreder



Okay, all my chemistry fans out there! (If I have any of those types of followers! Heehee…) What do you get when you mix one shaved head stud with a big dick, a busty-inked redhead in heat, and a tough court case with rising emotions and arguing? You get one heck of a steamy sex scene, that’s what! Oh, there is something to say about argument sex…it’s so rough and primal…also, I love getting controlled when the guy’s personality actually disgusts me, but his body drives me wild…and I just want to fuck him and leave him wanting more as punishment for having such a horrible personality! This IS rare, and the one time that I actually remember it happening was the summer after high school graduation…the guy was such a typical jock…cocky, perverted, thinking he was a gift to women (which his dick and body was but that was it!) and he just took control and banged me so hard in the woods one day during a cookout, I was stunned…but see, he really was a jerk, even though he was hot and knew how to make me cum, and when he tried calling numerous times, boy…it was fun to not answer his calls! And no, I wasn’t being mean…I told him a few weeks later why I wasn’t calling him back, that even though he knew how to please me and that he was hot, he needed to become a better person…especially to his friends and his exgirlfriends…well, it really didn’t go quite like that, I wasn’t as knowledgeable about life and relationships as I am now (well, as much as I can be! ;))and the exchange was a little less polite and refined as it would be if I had it today, but it must have worked, because the next girl he got to go out with him, dated him for like two years before they split…wonder what ol’ Rock-Me-Hard is doing now?

SHARE if you like walking down memory lane!

♥Desire more of Monique Alexander? CLICK HERE!








You have read this article Redheads / Storylines / Video with the title Video 10 - Monique Alexander - RedTube - Brazzers - BigTitsAtWork - Office Confession - Law and Whoreder. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-10-monique-alexander-redtube.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...