Gallery 14 - PinkFineArt - ALSScan - Sophie and Sandy



Blondes in Jamaica! Whoa! That sounds like an SNL skit or something, doesn’t it? You know, because most Jamaican women are dark all over? Geez…tough crowd! Well, you might not be laughing at my little joke, but I’m sure Sophie and Sandy’s vacation pics will get you hot and bothered…the one I shared below is my absolute favorite…just look at the round, begging-for-a-tongue bottom! Mmmm…I’d be on my knees in a second if she pulled down her bikinis bottoms in front of me…sucking on her pussy like it was a piece of tropical fruit…(I don’t know what fruit comes from Jamaica so I didn’t put one in!)…but I’d suggest that we moved away from the railing…because my tongue has been known to cause some accidents, and we don’t want her to go flailing over the balcony into what looks like an endless body of rushing water…I only want her rushing juices to cover my face…my breasts…

SHARE if you like the sound of crashing waves! “giggles”



You have read this article Amateur / Gallery / Lesbians / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 14 - PinkFineArt - ALSScan - Sophie and Sandy. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-14-pinkfineart-alsscan-sophie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...