Video 19 - Ashlyn Rae - TwilightSex - IKnowThatGirl - Amateur Teen with Big Ass and Natural Tits Riding Huge Dick - Backyard Pleasure

CLICK HERE To View SEX VIDEO

This is my type of picnic or cookout…first a little drinking, a little barbeque, a little jumping on the trampoline, and then a little fucking next to the trampoline! Heehee…Ashlyn Rae knows how to top off a great day out in the fresh air, but it’s not her top that’s going to attract you! Well, it might, because she’s gorgeous and she has gorgeous, perfect tiny boobies, but her creamy, white-as-milk bottom is what you’re going to want for dessert…and you get it in my favorite position! Reverse Cowgirl! Just wait till you see her bottom slide up and down his corn on the cob! Heehee…wow, silly mood today…I know the last two pics are with her in a bed, which must be the ending of the scene I posted, but I just wanted you to see all of her fireworks!



Birthdate: 31 August, 1990 Virgo
Age: 22
United States - California - Caucasian
Measurements: 34A-25-36
Height: 5ft 3in--161.5 cm
Weight: 115 lbs--52 kg

Bio Info from “Data18”   

FEATURED LINK: 

Oooo…sex outside…has to be one of my most naughty delights, but has been one of my most rare…one of my favorite experiences might sound a little familiar, especially if you’ve read any of the 50 Shades of Grey books, but I wasn’t at a ritzy, expensive charity auction or in an elegant gown or anything like that, just a summer dress with a classic white bra, colorless straps and a pair of cotton pink thongs with white trim…but okay, what happened was this…I was dating a girl at the time and after a night of lustful licking and fucking, we had to wake up for her family get together the next morning, but we were still so horny for each other when we woke up…but we were going to be late, so we each took a set of beads from each other, not too big…me inserting her set into my pussy and her inserting a set of my favorite into her juicy, beautiful pussy and we went to her family gathering as such…and boy…that was the best little picnic I can remember! I don’t know if the intermittent, orgasmic rushes were the best part or all the giggling she and I did every time one of her family members looked at us strangely for being so flushed in the cheeks and relaxed! And oh, nobody in her family knew we were licking each other yet…she hadn’t told her family she was bisexual, so the experience was doubly naughty for me! But having her beads inside me made me feel like she was fingering me the whole day, so in a roundabout way…I had outdoor sex with her…ALL DAY! :)

SHARE if you like naughty picnics!

♥Desire more of Ashlyn Rae? CLICK HERE!

Additional Content from “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 





FEATURED LINK: 

For More Info on “Outdoor Sex,” Follow the Links Below:




TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:




You have read this article Amateur / Redheads / Video with the title Video 19 - Ashlyn Rae - TwilightSex - IKnowThatGirl - Amateur Teen with Big Ass and Natural Tits Riding Huge Dick - Backyard Pleasure. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-19-ashlyn-rae-twilightsex.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...