Gallery 84 - NakedNeighbors - EuroBabez - Judita Scooter Babe



I swear…I should move to Europe! Why does it seem that way? Is it the old maxim that we don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone? Because I know we have gorgeous women here, but it does seem that foreign girls are just that much hotter or have something about them that makes them so much hotter…maybe it’s just the unknown or the simple fact that they’re different, were raised differently, making them extremely interesting to us…I don’t know…but Judita is amazing, her breasts and bottoms and skin…so tan and smooth and perfectly sized…I’m curious to know that if that scooter of hers would be as enjoyable to ride in a thin bikini as a regular motorcycle? Because there has been a few times, although it’s extremely dangerous to do so, that I have ridden on a motorcycle in my bikini and the vibrations on my pussy were unreal…but the bike I was riding on was older and so the shocks or the struts or whatever it is that stops the bike from vibrating were probably not working too well…but boy, did I fuck that guy so hard every time he took me for a ride on it…or it just could be that I was imagining it all, and was just horny as heck, imagining the bike aided my sex drive…you never know with me!

SHARE if you like cute little scooters! Heehee…



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery with the title Gallery 84 - NakedNeighbors - EuroBabez - Judita Scooter Babe. You can bookmark this page URL http://almatanmia.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-84-nakedneighbors-eurobabez.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...